During the time that we were unable to be together (in addition to taking care of ourselves, our families and our communities) we focused on deep cleaning and disinfecting every nook of The Pearl Laguna preparing our retreat center to embrace you with more love and more light.
As we ease into our rejuvenation retreats, here are a few guidelines that we will be following in accordance with the CDC and the Orange County Health Agency:
• We will be checking in with each guest before their arrival for a self-assessment of symptoms of possible illness or exposure to anyone testing positive for Covid-19. Guests’s temperatures will be checked upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed to check in and will be assisted in rescheduling their retreat. Guest’s temperatures will be checked daily.
• We have also trained our staff to self-check themselves before leaving the house for each shift to make sure they do not have any symptoms and if so, we encourage them to stay home. We will also be checking their temperatures before each shift.
• High traffic areas will be cleaned and disinfected several times per day.
• Hand sanitizer custom made for The Pearl with 91 percent alcohol and natural bacteria fighting essential oils will be available through out our retreat center as well as in each guest room.
• We will provide disposable masks in each guest room as our guests and staff will be asked to wear masks when in close proximity to others such as entering yoga class, entering our common areas, entering massage rooms and while riding in our van to our hiking destinations. Once we begin our hikes and proper distancing is observed, masks are optional.
• Servicing of our guest’s rooms will follow all CDC recommended protocols. If you wish, you may skip the servicing of your room.
• Each guest room will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected upon checkout for the safety of each incoming guest.
• Our kitchen staff will be following all recommended guidelines and will be wearing masks and gloves while preparing and serving our cleansing vegetarian meals.
• Social distancing will be followed at all meal times. Guests may take their meals in their rooms, if they wish.
• We will be using air purifiers in high traffic areas and massage rooms.